Sunday, January 19, 2020

Learning About Class Assignments

My impressions of this class are really good. I personally enjoy academic freedom and being able to express my creativity, and the way this class is set up allows me to do just that. I am more judged on my ability to try newer things, which ultimately allow me to expand and voice as well as my own ideas to other people through blogs and storytelling, instead of being graded on how I did it; essentially, previous classes were strict on grading on how the reader thought based on how the professor taught them how to think, whereas this class is more focused on letting the students think for themselves, which I really appreciate.

Some extra credit opportunities that grab my attention are the extra commenting, as I personally really like reading from the perspective from my peers, and learning new methods from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13: Famous Last Words: The End (and a soon-to-be new beginning!)

This should be my final assignment in this class as the semester wraps up! That is, if I did not make any mistakes in completing my assignme...