Sunday, February 2, 2020

Topic Research: Reincarnation

Three possible stories:

1. Samsara

Samsara is present in multiple religions such as Judaism, Hinduism, and Sikhism. I would like to focus more on Hinduism, as I have been exposed to it more than the others - so I feel as though I will have more of a background on the topic. My key topic will focus around the circle of life itself, as well the idea of karma.

2.  Sita

I have gathered some background on Sita from our reading on Rama's story, so I feel as though I can approach it with multiple perspectives. My focus of research will be the symbolism present throughout the story.

3. Nirvana

My other topic choices have revolved around some knowledge about the story, but I wanted to start anew with another topic, which is Nirvana, as I am unfamiliar with it. My focus of research on this topic will be of the topic itself, which is the non-self and emptiness.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13: Famous Last Words: The End (and a soon-to-be new beginning!)

This should be my final assignment in this class as the semester wraps up! That is, if I did not make any mistakes in completing my assignme...