Sunday, April 19, 2020

Week 12: Famous Last Words: My Future

Well, since I am nearing the end of this class, I thought I would do a little note about outside of this class. I am, however, taking a the mythology version of this class next semester and I am looking forward to that!

There are about two and a half weeks left of my Spring Junior year semester, meaning I am officially (and not just by credit hours) going to be a Senior in college! It is really exciting but also scary, as I am definitely planning on doing some type of graduate school after my undergrad. I am currently studying for the MCAT, so, as of right now, I hope to do medical school after my last year at OU as an undergrad. If not, I hope to stay at OU and pursue a master's in a biomedical, or microbiology field! From that, I would either seek a career or attempt medical school again, if I really feel it being the right thing.

I am not entirely sure, which is what is so scary to me. I am constantly feeling unprepared for the MCAT (it is a tough exam, as is the material, so I tell myself it is very normal). Unfortunately, we are all currently under quarantine due to the coronavirus, so my exam might also be pushed back. I do not know what that could mean for my future application processes, but I am looking at the bright side and thinking of this opportunity (if it does get cancelled) as more studying time :-)

As this class draws near, I would like to appreciate the set-up of this class, as not being extremely demanding, but still requiring effort and participation to learn about something I never thought I would want to! With the flexibility of this course, I am able to focus on my major requirements, while still fulfilling a more relaxed, and enjoyable course in Indian epics.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13: Famous Last Words: The End (and a soon-to-be new beginning!)

This should be my final assignment in this class as the semester wraps up! That is, if I did not make any mistakes in completing my assignme...