Sunday, April 19, 2020

Tech Tips: Canvas Profile

Although I had already added a profile picture (it was actually my first ever college assignment when I was a freshman) I found this tip extremely useful. Throughout the years of having to do discussion posts on Canvas, or even emailing my professors (those who ONLY use Canvas to send emails) they are able to see my face and name. This seems obvious, but once again, after doing discussion posts for so long, and being in classes that I had peers with the same name (two Emilys, two Brads, etc) having a profile picture and a profile set up is super helpful, and if you have not done so already, you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13: Famous Last Words: The End (and a soon-to-be new beginning!)

This should be my final assignment in this class as the semester wraps up! That is, if I did not make any mistakes in completing my assignme...